Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_31_] Bill[_31_] is offline

Default Table Saws, plus....

On 10/5/2010 12:25 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Tue, 05 Oct 2010 05:41:35 -0700, wrote:

Are you saying that rote memorization has no place in the education
system?

"What value of 2+2 would make you feel good about yourself today."

I wish you wouldn't do that when I'm drinking coffee :-).

A popular (more general) answer to the question is that "my calculator
will tell me"--I should expend my precious time and energy on more
productive pursuits...why would I ever need to know the value of 2+2
anyway? Give me one good reason! I'd rather argue than think! : )

Bill