Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Harbor Freight Reviews (Y2K computer code)

In article , Edward Reid wrote:
[...]
I never read any such newsgroup and I'm regurgitating nothing. My
opinions are based on my own experience, with perhaps a bit of input
from IEEE Spectrum -- not exactly the most alarmist publication on the
planet.

Not exactly the most informed publication, either, when it comes to IT issues,
I'd imagine. Most engineers I've worked with don't have the first clue about
computer software, and you obviously are no exception.