Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default 115 VAC turboejaculator hand pumps

On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 22:09:24 -0700, Rich the Cynic
wrote:

On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 18:23:49 -0400, Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Ignoramus17745 wrote:

Just curious, what high pressure tactics? You have the money they have
no leverage?

Don't tell me you've never run into a money hungry high pressure
salesman who will tell you anything to make a sale. They were as bad as
the Wall Street Journal.

But, can you identify specifically any particular strategy or ruse that
they used to induce you to do actions that you knew better than to do?

Why was, "Thanks, not interestedclick" not good enough?

Thanks,
Rich

I spell "not interested" with three F's, a C, a K, and the vowels O&U
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada