Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich the Cynic Rich the Cynic is offline

Default 115 VAC turboejaculator hand pumps

On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 17:53:05 -0400, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

.... They
would stay on the phone for over an hour if you would let them.

So, tell, me; are you one of those old lonely people who when a
telemarketer calls, are so desperate to hear the sound of a human
voice that you'll chat up the telemarketer because it's better than
sitting at home, all alone, waiting for Godot?

Those people are anathema to telemarketers - they know you're not
going to buy ****, but you're so desperately lonely for company that
you'll engage the telemarketer in some conversation, while he looks
at the clock, too polite to just hang up on you, but already knowing
that he ain't gonna make **** for the ten minutes of his calling time
you've just wasted simply by being so pathetic?

Those people are the reason I quit telemarketing, plus the fact that
I never sold ****.

Thanks,
Rich