Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 16000MAH Solar Battery Charger Panel for Laptop

On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 18:21:24 -0400, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

19v 16Ah from a 7" diagonal screen my ass, posers!

That's the capacity of the battery. I don't know if that's realistic.

They NEVER say what the output current/power of the panel is. It's
output will determine how fast the battery is charged.

They can't stuff a 16Ah battery in a slightly larger/thicker than a
large man's hand box. That tiny thing might put out half an amp, max.

--
Know how to listen, and you will
profit even from those who talk badly.