Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Suspension Experts ??

On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 19:29:02 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 16:24:23 -0400, Leon Fisk
wrote:

On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 08:06:22 -0500
"Snag" wrote:

snip
I'm debating building a trike rear end
to put on an older Honda CB750...

Have you considered a trike front end? In my eyes this would be a
simpler task. I think it was Wes who took a picture of one several years
ago. It was an older motorcycle, like a 750. He might still have the
picture around somewhere. Pretty sure I saved it too, but where on the
hard drive is the question I'll go searching for it (picture) if you
want to pursue this idea.

A WHOLE LOT more surefooted in the handling department. Think Morgan
vs Reliant Robin.

Snowmobile ski suspension components will work for most of the setup.
- trailing arms back to footpeg area etc.