Posted to alt.energy.homepower,misc.rural,misc.consumers.house
vaughn vaughn is offline

Default owning propane tanks in New Hampshire

"enigma" wrote in message
i suspect that the EPA frowns on underground tanks,

I don't know about what regulations apply here, but leakage of LP gas is far
less of a danger than leakage of diesel. Propane tends to find its way into the
atmosphere, not the ground water. It's for exactly this reason that I used to
specify LP generators rather than diesel for my (then) employer's
installations. Especially the one that was right next to the settling basin for
the city's water plant!

Vaughn