Posted to alt.home.repair

Default marking a step for visibility

On Oct 4, 6:45*am, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Edward Reid wrote:
On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 20:26:00 -0500, Dean Hoffman
wrote:
Have you thought about the reflective tape used on semi trailers
and train cars?

Would it hold on concrete? Where would I get it? Sounds interesting.

Edward

* * The local farm supply store had some here. *Maybe a hardware store
in the automotive section. *I don't know if places like NAPA would have it.
I think I bought some at Walmart when I needed it. *Maybe a truck stop?
* * I don't know how it would stick to concrete. *You could always use
silicone to make it stick.

paint is better, less chance of a future trip hazard