Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Disobedience

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
I'm scheduled for a device check tomorrow, where they interrogate my
ICD (implanted cardiac defibrilllator) by radio for event history over
the past 3 months.

Tonight I did some MIG welding, strictly prohibited or at least
strongly discouraged, but I know I can get away with it so I do it
whenever I bloody well feel like doing it.

Got good welds, really nice. Maybe pix later,or not. Not done yet.
Be interesting to see if that activity shows up on tomorrow's scan.
They sure know if and when I'm doing my 3 miles every day. Some days
are a grunt, others are easier. Gettin' old is not for pussies.

Please do write back on the results. I am interested, and will put them in
my blog. I am going to vote that they don't affect your device, or you'd be
laying on the floor doing a clam imitation.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.