Posted to misc.consumers.house
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default Pool discharge

On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 15:55:53 -0700 (PDT), Dottie wrote:
We have a pool that uses only chlorine. I had always drained our pool
in the street but starting early this year the county notified
homeowners that they could not drain their pools in the street because
the sewer system couldn't handle it.... so I have been draining mine
in my yard. Nowhere else to put it. I haven't had any problems. One
reason may be that the only reason I have for draining mine is when it
has rained real hard and there is too much water in the pool. There
really isn't too much chlorine in it then ....

Thanks. That's a useful data point.

When I talked with the guy, he said it was a once-a-year thing and
offered to reroute it. But it sounds like I don't really need him to
do that.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...