Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default Suspension Experts ??

I'd settle for a set of sketches of the geometry ... the budget on this
one is "do it yourself or you can't afford it" .
We've decided to sell her Kawasaki since she's just not all that hot on
leaning into turns , and my budget is whatever I can get for it . Probably
somewhere in the $700-$900 range - which will buy the materials (I hope !) .

If you're rolling yer own...

Can you start with a shaft drive bike? (That would not be the Honda
750, its chain drive) Then take the smallest rear wheel drive car you
can find for drive and suspension parts.

I've seen a few people that can just do this. For most it would be a
nightmare to design.

Karl