Posted to uk.d-i-y
geraldthehamster[_2_] geraldthehamster[_2_] is offline

Default The Holy Grail

On 4 Oct, 11:45, Owain wrote:
On Oct 4, 10:03*am, geraldthehamster *wrote:

Which leaves the Holy Grail, discussed on here before - how to
insulate under a suspended timber floor, with no access from
underneath, without removing the floor.

Could you cut an access through an external wall?

Or squirty foam.

Owain

Even if I did cut such an access, there's not enough room for anyone
other than an unskilled very small child, and the dwarf walls that
support the joists at intervals would necessitate many such holes.

Helium-based squirty foam,that would rise and stick to the underside
of the floorboards?

;-)

Oh come on, there must be a way we haven't thought of.

Cheers
Richard