Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve[_52_] Steve[_52_] is offline

Default Table Saws, plus....

On 2010-10-01 23:41:43 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski" said:

If we got a better return on investment, they'd bitch less. We are #1
in spending, but #10 in education. I'll continue to bitch, thank you.
Money is not the problem, but we keep throwing more money at it.

How do you measure return? Scores on standardized testing? That just
might lead to "teaching to the test," particularly if bone-headed
teacher compensation schemes are tided to those results.

"No Child Left Behind*" was NOT an educational intitiative.

*or "No child left unrecruited," as a partion of that package required
school systems to forward student information to the military.