Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus8793 Ignoramus8793 is offline

Default 115 VAC turboejaculator hand pumps

On 2010-10-04, Jon Elson wrote:
Ignoramus32343 wrote:
Very simple. They buy stuff with stolen credit cards, and pay extra
for shipping and ask you to wire the shipping fee to their "shipper"
(actually themselves). This is all what they want, they do not care to
get any turboejaculator hand pumps. They just want to get shipping fees
sent to them.

Ah ha! So, that's how the scam works. I was wondering, but didn't
bother to investigate, I just dump the spam. I have gotten a number
of these weird requests in the last couple weeks, asking me to send
them a link to my store so they could order something, or asking me
to provide all sorts of odd gear, Fluke meters or commerial
industrial test gear of that sort, which I don't sell. They may
have gotten my company out of some kind of list that indicates I
sell electrical gear. I had to register as a government contractor
to get paid for some units I'm making, and I think that got me on a
LOT of lists I'd rather not be on.

My company Algebra, Inc, is not even in Dun and Bradstreen catalog,
and yet I get the same junk.

The one guy whose location I could ascertain was from Lagos.

No surprise!

Jon