Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Harbor Freight Reviews

For sure. I feel your pain. I just dropped a card, to join the inside
track club. I'm hoping that will get me some more coupons. Should
bring me multiples of the mailers.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Fake ID" wrote in message
In article ,
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I know that concept. The item I bought last week, is now ten bucks
less. That's irritating. Like the 3 galon compressor I thought was
good at $40 down from $70, and then next week it's $30.

Too funny. Sitting on the floor next to me this very second mocking
me
is the 3 gallon compressor I bought a bit over a week ago.
Forevermore
when I look at it I'll think "$8".

When poked through the pile of HF spam I noticed that the online
version
of this weekend's sale ad included items not in the printed version.
One of them is a cylindrical tank 3 gallon oilless compressor which
includes hose and tire chuck, $40. Double D'Oh!

On the other hand, I've caught good prices on tools. The 20% coupons
help.

In August I rescheduled the errands in order to get that famous
multitool for $24. So, an occasional win. Had there been adequate
notice this time around it's likely that sitting next to me this very
second would also be a sliding compound miter saw.