Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Elson Jon Elson is offline

Default 115 VAC turboejaculator hand pumps

Ignoramus32343 wrote:
Very simple. They buy stuff with stolen credit cards, and pay extra
for shipping and ask you to wire the shipping fee to their "shipper"
(actually themselves). This is all what they want, they do not care to
get any turboejaculator hand pumps. They just want to get shipping fees
sent to them.

Ah ha! So, that's how the scam works. I was wondering, but didn't
bother to
investigate, I just dump the spam. I have gotten a number of these
weird requests
in the last couple weeks, asking me to send them a link to my store so
they could
order something, or asking me to provide all sorts of odd gear, Fluke
meters or
commerial industrial test gear of that sort, which I don't sell. They
may have gotten
my company out of some kind of list that indicates I sell electrical
gear. I had
to register as a government contractor to get paid for some units I'm
making, and
I think that got me on a LOT of lists I'd rather not be on.
The one guy whose location I could ascertain was from Lagos.

No surprise!

Jon