Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default Suspension Experts ??

Leon Fisk wrote:
On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 08:06:22 -0500
"Snag" wrote:

snip
I'm debating building a trike rear end
to put on an older Honda CB750...

Have you considered a trike front end? In my eyes this would be a
simpler task. I think it was Wes who took a picture of one several
years ago. It was an older motorcycle, like a 750. He might still
have the picture around somewhere. Pretty sure I saved it too, but
where on the hard drive is the question I'll go searching for it
(picture) if you want to pursue this idea.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

I'm assuming you mean two wheels up front and single rear drive wheel ?
There's a fairly new production unit , the Trans-Am Spyder with that setup .
I've heard that setup handles better than the two-in-the-rear trikes , but
they still look funny to me ... however , that is a consideration , and I
might just have to drag her out the the Spyder dealer here to see what she
thinks .
It would be a lot easier that way , without drive components complicating
things . If you can find that snapshot I'd appreciate it ! My reply-to is
good ...
--
Snag
Wannabe Machinist