Posted to uk.d-i-y
ThinAirDesigns ThinAirDesigns is offline

Default OT Here is an example of pseudo science.

@Ronald Raygun wrote:

I would comment that an analysis which only works
with infinitely large propellers is hardly going to be terribly
persuasive.

You'll kindly notice that it was YOUR analysis that required an
infinitely large propeller. My analysis works just fine as written
and involved no such thing. It's a fact.

Had I picked exactly wind speed to analyize (as YOU did), I would have
picked a different (but equally as accurate) method. Not all things
are perfect for illustrating all situations.

I might add here that you have yet to produce an *accurate* analysis,
let alone a persuasive one, so you might want to go a bit easy on the
high horse.