Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default GE stops making its iconic bulb in the U.S.

In article ,
notbob wrote:

Myself, I wouldn't give you 5 cents for a Sony CD/DVD product. The
last one I bought was junk! Cost $250 and didn't even work as well or
have as many features as my SILs $50 Walmart Emerson model. At one
point I got so ****ed at its crappy performance, I tossed out my 2nd
story window and watched it explode into a thousand pieces on my
concrete driveway. It was the ONLY time it ever did what it was
supposed to do.

I still haven't forgiven Sony for the virus.. er "CD Copy Protection
program" that instituted a few years ago.

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist