Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default GE stops making its iconic bulb in the U.S.

On 2010-10-03, A. Baum wrote:

You can buy any one of several popular combo units that will dub back and
forth. I own a Sony RDR-VX 525 that has one touch dubbing both ways and
works very well.

Apparently, not everyone shares your enthusiasm:

http://tinyurl.com/22juyvs

Myself, I wouldn't give you 5 cents for a Sony CD/DVD product. The
last one I bought was junk! Cost $250 and didn't even work as well or
have as many features as my SILs $50 Walmart Emerson model. At one
point I got so ****ed at its crappy performance, I tossed out my 2nd
story window and watched it explode into a thousand pieces on my
concrete driveway. It was the ONLY time it ever did what it was
supposed to do.

nb