Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Harbor Freight Reviews

I know that concept. The item I bought last week, is now ten bucks
less. That's irritating. Like the 3 galon compressor I thought was
good at $40 down from $70, and then next week it's $30.

On the other hand, I've caught good prices on tools. The 20% coupons
help.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Fake ID" wrote in message
http://hfreviews.com/reviews.php

Instead of any particular item causing grief, it's HF's pricing games
that have left a bitter aftertaste. I'll show up like a naive
schoolboy
with my coupon in hand only to discover that a week later the item(s)
will be priced less, or priced the same but then eligible for the 20%
coupon. But since returning a week later would be a special 120 mile
drive, about $30 in fuel, it becomes a choice between getting ripped a
little, alot, or leaving empty handed. HF has become a place where I
hate the store but am okay with the merchandise.