Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default Still bush's fault

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Buerste wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 19:14:43 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

I see you're still stuck in 1960s style ideology. Just for your
information, the rest of us moved beyond that kind of horse and buggy
thinking by the turn of the century. The 21st century.

Hawke

Another rather arrogant, condescending post...and not informative or
constructive. And, you want to be respected? Why don't you TRY to be
civil
and respectful in return? Or, it SO against your nature?

The Parakeet is a Leftwinger...hence its a given he is mentally ill.

Has nothing to do with nature..but his mental illness(es)

Gunner

Well, he finally made "The List".

He's always listed. To the far left.

Far left isn't the problem, my brother's far left (lawyer), it's his
condescending, arrogant pontificating that I can't stand anymore.