Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default GE stops making its iconic bulb in the U.S.

In article ,
willshak wrote:

I have a Commodore 64 stored away.

I still use my TI 99-4A from time to time. I like to hear the guy
from the mountain climbing game scream when one of the boulders hit him
(g).

But the earliest video game player I have stored away is a Magnavox
Odyssey video game console still in its original box
That was the one where a clear plastic sheet was placed over the TV
screen for various video games, like "Pong" and skiing.

My first one was the original Pong game with the controller you both
had to use.

Very primative compared to now, but real fun when first introduced back
in 1972.

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist