Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_4_] Jon Danniken[_4_] is offline

Default GE stops making its iconic bulb in the U.S.

AZ Nomad wrote:
On Sat, 2 Oct 2010 11:30:31 +0000 (UTC), A. Baum
wrote:
On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 12:10:41 -0400, willshak wrote:

http://www.walletpop.com/blog/2010/0...an-light-bulb-

ge-stops-making-its-iconic-bulb-in/

I'm buying as many bulbs as I can. They will be worth millions some
day.

Do you have room? Isn't your investment storage unit filled to the
ceiling with CRT monitors/tvs, phonograph players, betamax vcrs, and
circuit
city divx players?\

All joking aside, I am seriously considering stockpiling at least 100 boxes
of bulbs. Probably get 70 boxes of 60W, 30 boxes of 40W.

That'd give me 400 bulbs, for about a hundred bucks. Should last the rest
of my life.

Would take a bit of space to store them, though. I wonder how they would do
in an attic?

Jon