Charlie Self

Default m&t chisel- attention charlie self

charlie b responds:

I tried sending this message directly to you but the message
bounced. So I'll try it this way.

Sorry - wasn't me. I did the Forty Cent Method for setting the
gap between the bit and the chisel. That's at
http://www.wood-workers.com/users/ch...tingTrick.html

There's a little about tuning them up here, about 1/3rd of the way
down (near photos of before and after polishing a chisel) but
it's not really a "how to" and I did nothing to the inside of the
chisel.

Thanks. Close enough for my needs. I appreciate it.

Charlie Self
"Take care of the luxuries and the necessities will take care of themselves."
Dorothy Parker

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html