Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Michael Kenefick Michael Kenefick is offline

Default What is it? Weekend Edition 6

22, a decoration that fell off.
23, coat hanger for a mud room or closet/
24, cigar cutter, cigarette holder
25, smelter of some sort?

On 10/02/2010 12:02 PM, Rob H. wrote:
I don't know the answers for the first two, but I think that I know the
purpose of #24 & 25:

22. 3-1/2" long, someone found this underground in their garden:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...um11/pic22.jpg

23.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...um11/pic23.jpg

24. The owner's description: It opens and closes and it has an attached
brass square that flips down.It has two brass squares that are not
attached.It is marked Made in Germany so it predates WWII.only about
1/8" thick.The one square that is permanently attached folds down in
either direction to "prop it up", I don't know if that is it's primary
function though.It has 2 brass squares not attached, A SOLID RECTANGLE
AND A "FRAME TYPE RECTANGLE
brass plate dimensions -The larger two are exactly 36mm x 25mm.The one
that is connected is 28mm x 21mm.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...um11/pic24.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...m11/pic24a.jpg

25. 8" diameter: