Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Ideas for making a single top for a long series of Ikea bookcases

On Oct 2, 11:44*am, -MIKE- wrote:
On 10/2/10 6:14 AM, Upscale wrote:

*wrote in message
"temporary" desktop... six or seven years ago... that I've been
thinking of dressing up with a hardwood edge. One cheap trip to HD and
I could be using biscuits to attach it. Thanks.

For a number of years, I've used an invisable nailing kit for attaching trim
and face frames.
http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/pag...at=1,230,41182

Wow. *This is why usenet still has some value to me. *I've tucked away
that little trick in my brain for future use.

..... and like most things in that catalog, you don't really need that
little plane to do it.

The LeeValley catalogue is often inspirational. "Shiat!, *I* can do
that!"
Many will just order the tool. Good on Robin when they do.