Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Table Saws, plus....

650 or 800 miles still ain't local.

You're closer than me. 900 miles.

1,224 miles from me. Hmmmm.

The listings change. Be patient. Maybe next week, month, year a
listing, of interest, will be nearer to you. Seems not all states
have listings on this site, though. Zip 97526 is in Oregon... the
Oregon State surplus website has several drill presses (federal
listing) listed. Also, an institution, having a listing on the
govdeals site, may not be listing all their assets, i.e., not govt
related. Click onto "their other assets" link, to see what else they
may have to offer.

One of my reasons for this posting/thread: Some months ago, Bill (I
don't recall his user name, here), from Indiana, posted a link of a
table saw being sold at an estate auction. He asked for our opinion
of the saw. He didn't win the bid. Since then, I've occasionally
scanned several auction sites, to see if there is a saw available in
the Indiana area, to post it for him. Hopefully, Bill will see it....
and others, also, wanting to invest in good/reasonable tools.

I've purchased a few tools, via these types of auctions, including
several industrial sewing machines for my upholstery. Though I don't
need anymore large tools, I still like to "window shop" on these
sites.... and maybe spot something that someone like Bill can benefit
from.

Sonny