Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default To promote mutual understanding?

"Jeff R." wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

"Jeff R." wrote:
I guess we'll just have to kill them all. After all, that's what is
demanded in the Ten Commandments.

Praise the Lord and pass the stone(s).

Appparently, you're the lost sheep that fell into a pit.

Matthew 12:11:

And he said unto them, What man shall there be among you, that shall
have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he
not lay hold on it, and lift it out?

Touché!

Aye - it's just as well there is a loophole for all of the absolute
pronouncements of the good book.

Loophole? No, it's stating that if something is an emergency that
you take care of it. Its the day to day, mundane things that are not
allowed.

enough left over to pay them.