Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Yellow vs White glue

On 10/1/10 10:00 PM, Robatoy wrote:
On Oct 1, 8:02 pm, wrote:
...which leaves me wonder if a twap on the head is a fair trade for a
beer......okay, what kinda beer?

If that's all it took to get a beer, I'd never have to pay. :-)

Right now, I'm particularly fond of Left Hand Milk Stout.

It takes a very secure man to put anything with a name like that to
his lips.... or maybe I have I have opened too many wrong windows in
my browser leading to Amsterdam.

I was laughing as I typed the name of that beer. Too....many...jokes.
:-)
You think that one takes someone secure in his manhood, check out my
other favorite...
"Deschutes Black Butte Porter"

--

-MIKE-