Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wet and Dry Vac to clean gutters

On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 13:01:37 -0700 (PDT), matthelliwell wrote:

Also in the Autumn they really need doing every couple of weeks. So I'm
after an easier way to clean them out which doesn't involve ladders.

Every two weeks? Do they actually block and overflow? I think you'd
be better off working out why they block and overflow. Do they have
the correct fall to the down pipes? Gutters are frequently installed
level or even up hill to the down pipes, this is incorrect. The
correct fall will carry the vast majority of most debris away when it
rains.

--
Cheers
Dave.