Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Multi-function tool victory

"Bob F" wrote in
:

I posted earlier questioning how to cut cabinets cleanly for a
dishwasher. As A trial project, I took a 36" cabinet I had removed to
install a slide in 30" stove in place of a countertop burner and
modified it into a 6" cabinet to fill the gap next to the stove. Using
the harbor freight multi-function tool with the half round blade and a
2x2 as a guide, I easily cut the cabinet front without any chips in
the finish edge. Again, using the tool, I cut corners out of the
remaining front,bottom and back pieces to duplicate the notching of
the origional cabinet so I could glue and nail the removed side onto
the remaining cabinet. The tool doesn't cut fast, but it is easily
controlled for accurate cuts.

I am glad I bought that tool.

Oh boy! HF multi-function tool. My favorite tool :-)

http://www.dysan.net/Weird/show/686.html