Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Musing about rcw. Clinical examination shows that it's notmoribund.

On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 06:59:55 -0600, Dave Balderstone wrote:

I don't do as much posting anymore because of the large number of spam
that hides the posts. I've mostly shifted to the WoodCentral Message
Board for woodturning. It is moderated and keeps spam out.

Fred, if you use Google Groups you unfortunately deserve all the spam
you see.

Try a free news server and a real news client.

I see, perhaps, 6 - 10 spam messages PER YEAR on r.c.w.

Same here. I'm using aioe.org (free) and Pan (Linux) for news.