Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Yellow vs White glue

On Oct 1, 4:38*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
On 10/1/10 7:04 AM, Leon wrote:

"Larry *wrote in message
.. .

I haven't tried TBIII yet. *TBII and Elmer's Carpenter's are working
fine for me. *I let an unopened jug of Gorilla poly harden on me, and
lost my very first gallon of TBII. I buy quarts now. *Live and learn..

--
Ask not what the world needs. Ask what makes you come
alive... then go do it. Because what the world needs

How did your gallon of TBII go bad? *I once thought *my *TB III had gone
bad, all 3 quarts bottles, Franklin gave me a cure.

Really? * That's all you're going to say.

--

* -MIKE-

* "Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
* * *--Elvin Jones *(1927-2004)
* --
*http://mikedrums.com
*