Posted to rec.woodworking
CW[_6_] CW[_6_] is offline

Default Worth buying a CHEAP plywood blade for circ. saw?

"Upscale" wrote in message

"CW" wrote in message
In fact, I've never seen an 80 tooth blade for a circular saw. The
teeth would have to be very close together to fit them all in.

http://www.freudtools.com/p-16-thin-...-melamine.aspx

I didn't say they didn't exist, just that I've never seen one in person.
And if I read the specs in your link correctly, the 80 tooth version is
for a 20mm arbor, such as a Festool plunge saw. The regular, everyday 7"
circular saw version which the OP has would likely use the 60 tooth
version of the Freud and only if it has a 5/8" arbor which.

That's why I said to disregard.