Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Still bush's fault

On 10/1/2010 11:14 AM, Richard the Dreaded Libertarian wrote:
On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 23:07:00 -0700, Hawke wrote:

...As Togo said, we
have met the enemy and it's us.

Pogo, you Liberal nincompoop.

Thanks,
Rich

Sorry if I'm not into cartoons the way childish folks like you are.
Point is the same. But talk about a nincompoop! How many times do you
have to have a point explained to you for you to get it? I've told you
more than once that the Democrats were not in control of congress from
2006 through 2008 even though they had a slim majority. Bush was able to
sustain all his vetos in that period so all the Democrats had was a
majority but no power to advance any agenda or pass any legislation. So
when will you get it that the Democrats were not running the country the
last two years of Bush's presidency? Knowing you you'll never get it.

As for why Bush is still getting blamed it's because the policies he put
in place caused our problems and they have not been completely
obliterated yet. Bush did to the country what Sherman did to Atlanta in
the Civil War. He destroyed it. Atlanta wasn't back to normal is a year
and a half. Bush and the republicans just about destroyed our economy.
It's not back yet. No ****! In case you didn't know it Rome wasn't built
in a day and America won't be built back to its former self in only a
year or two. The damage was too extensive and the hole was too deep. But
I guess you think not much harm was done because you just can't figure
out why we're still having problems. Maybe it's because you're just
really dumb. Everybody else seems to understand it.

Hawke