Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 115 VAC turboejaculator hand pumps

On 09/30/2010 05:14 PM, Ignoramus3246 wrote:
Someone contacted me saying "I wanna buy your product" and I told him
what I have for sale. Here's his reply.

``Hello Igor,

Thank you for your email back and i will like you to get back to me
with the total cost of 6pcs of the electric 115 VAC turboejaculator
hand pumps which have price is $1,300 without shipping cost because i
will be recommending a shipping company who will be coming in for pick
up to the delivery address and also i will like to know if you accept
credit card as a form of payment.Hope to read back from you soon with
the total cost of that,so we can proceed with the order.

Yeah, I have been getting these requests for a while, now. The usual is
they want to buy something from me, but then ask for a link to my
store so they can select the items. Obviously, if they have NO IDEA
what I actually sell, how could they possibly know they one to buy some
of it?

I don't know what the real deal is. I was guessing they just want to
get ANY response, as that indicates they have a valid email address.
But, you got an actual response back, although it might be a
computer-generated one, if their program is that smart. So, what is the
deal?
They want to pay you with a stolen credit card #, and have you ship
"something" to them via their preferred carrier?

Presumably the shipper shows up REAL QUICK to pick up, before the credit
card is verified, and you are supposed to be flustered and let them have it.

Jon