Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Foot Pedal Switches (Was: Fein Vacuums: Auto-Start Load?)

"Doug White" wrote in message
Thanks! The Aquiline near the bottom looks very nice. These are just
switches, so I'd have to wire up my own cord(s). I'd really like to find
a cord with a stacking plug and the "hot" wire interrupted.

I don't know if you saw them, but if you scroll down far enough, there's a
double and a triple Linemaster device activation box. Or maybe you might
just want to go simple with a switched outlet. They have a switch in place
of a one of the regular outlet plugs and can be wired to turn the adjacent
plug on and off. Install one of these into a regular outlet box, plug a
vacuum into it and flick the switch when you want it on.