Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Still bush's fault

"F. George McDuffee" wrote:

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:26:51 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

I see you're still stuck in 1960s style ideology. Just for your
information, the rest of us moved beyond that kind of horse and buggy
thinking by the turn of the century. The 21st century.

Hawke

Here is an article that you and others that are following
this thread should find of interest.

http://www.marke****ch.com/story/ame...ion-2010-09-28

Reminds me of the old joke "They told him to cheer up things
could be worse -- so he cheered up and sure enough things
got worse."

Reminds me of another joke "They told him to cheer up things could be
worse -- so he cheered up and they elected Obama."

enough left over to pay them.