Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

Default 115 VAC turboejaculator hand pumps

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
m...
Rich Grise wrote:
On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:14:59 -0500, Ignoramus3246 wrote:

Someone contacted me saying "I wanna buy your product" and I told him
what
I have for sale. Here's his reply.

``Hello Igor,

Thank you for your email back and i will like you to get back to me with
the total cost of 6pcs of the electric 115 VAC turboejaculator hand
pumps
which have price is $1,300 without shipping cost because i will be
recommending a shipping company who will be coming in for pick up to the
delivery address and also i will like to know if you accept credit card
as
a form of payment.Hope to read back from you soon with the total cost of
that,so we can proceed with the order.

Thank You,

Jeff Johnson''

If they're paying those prices, offer to be a rep for these guys:
http://www.funwaysmarketing.com/PRODUCTS/products.htm

If they need only manual pumps, tell them OK, and contact me - I
work at a professional fab shop, and we can make anything! :-)

(and we can make a jerkoff pump for considerably less than $1300
"a pop"!)

Good Luck!
Rich

A portable milking machine costs less than $800.
And that serves four simultaneously...

that would be gayer than Tyler Clementi