Posted to uk.d-i-y
ThinAirDesigns ThinAirDesigns is offline

Default OT Here is an example of pseudo science.

@Ronald Raygun
That's a poor excuse and I don't accept it. *We've
disregarded losses only because ...

Ron, math doesn't care *why* we've disregarded the losses. Present all
the arguments you wish against my calculations, but arguing that *why*
we ignore losses impacts the math is just silly.

Fact is, at that point in the analysis it's clear were employing a
100% efficient propeller and a 100% efficient propeller will in static
conditions produce 10lbs of force from 0hp just as a 2x4 against the
wall will.

JB