Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Still bush's fault

On 9/30/2010 4:14 PM, Buerste wrote:
wrote in message
On 9/29/2010 11:06 PM, Buerste wrote:
wrote in message
?
wrote in message

m...

Has Obama done anything about the incentives to move manufacturing out
of this country?

RogerN

An American President COULD turn the economy around and create more
jobs
than all other presidents combined...with just four words broadcast on
TV. But, Obammy sure doesn't have the guts, nor did his predecessors.
It'll never happen, it makes too much sense.

Those four words: "BUY AMERICAN-MADE PRODUCTS!"

Or you can simply make it unprofitable to send jobs out of the country.
Screw the investors and venture capitol crowd with the china strategy.

Best Regards
Tom.

Why not make it worthwhile for companies to manufacture goods in the US?
It's totally senseless to punish the inventors, risk-takers, job
providers
and wealth creators. But, in order to have power over people, class
warfare
is a must and those that create must be demonized. Classic Allinsky.

I see you're still stuck in 1960s style ideology. Just for your
information, the rest of us moved beyond that kind of horse and buggy
thinking by the turn of the century. The 21st century.

Hawke

Another rather arrogant, condescending post...and not informative or
constructive. And, you want to be respected? Why don't you TRY to be civil
and respectful in return? Or, it SO against your nature?

I can't help it. I can't stand it when people get in my way and impede
my progress. It doesn't matter whether it's a senior citizen that walks
as slow as a turtle, or illegal aliens standing around blocking the
aisle, or a mommy with her little kid walking in front of me at one mile
per hour. I don't like people holding me back. Conservatives are always
trying to hold everything back and it annoys me. I want to move ahead,
to make progress, to change, to make things better. Right wingers are
always opposed to that and want to stand pat all the time. When I hear
you talking or making conservative points it's just like an old fart
standing in front of me in the check out line still writing a check.
It's irritating. That's just me. I walk fast. I think fast. I do things
quickly. I always have. That's me. I'm a lead, follow, or get out of the
way kind of guy so when you act like an old fashioned, slow moving,
conservative, it tries my patience.

Hawke