Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson Andrew Mawson is offline

Default What to do with sawdust?

"JTM" wrote in message
Having cut a couple of stere of logs into manageable lengths
yesterday I've now got a pile of sawdust to get rid of.

It doesn't seem to compost very well, and it smothers the
bonfire. In the past I've ended up taking bags of it to the
tip, so does anyone have methods of using it up?

John

--
John Mulrooney

You can't beat a biled egg

Put it in with the pigs - they'll love it. My sow and eleven weaners
have nicely composted four two ton dumper trucks full of shredded tree
tops in about two months. Routing about, crapping on it and generally
mucking it up it's now closely resemblimg decent earth!

AWEM