Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default PT wood

Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
" wrote:

What EPA-banned chemical kept the ants out of your kitchen in the past?

I'm not the one to whom you directed your query, but Diazinon works
great for me.

That problem has pretty simple solutions, beginning with sealing
entries and eliminating food sources.

You seal up ant-sized cracks? Damn I hate presbyopia.

Yeh...I crawl around the kitchen using a microscope to peer under the
baseboards ) OTOH, caulk around inside along baseboard makes them
look a little harder. Keeping food spills, sweet or greasy food (pet
food, etc.) off the floor makes the place less attractive to ants.