Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus3246 Ignoramus3246 is offline

Default 115 VAC turboejaculator hand pumps

Someone contacted me saying "I wanna buy your product" and I told him
what I have for sale. Here's his reply.

``Hello Igor,

Thank you for your email back and i will like you to get back to me
with the total cost of 6pcs of the electric 115 VAC turboejaculator
hand pumps which have price is $1,300 without shipping cost because i
will be recommending a shipping company who will be coming in for pick
up to the delivery address and also i will like to know if you accept
credit card as a form of payment.Hope to read back from you soon with
the total cost of that,so we can proceed with the order.

Thank You,

Jeff Johnson''