Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive George Clive George is offline

Default OT Here is an example of pseudo science.

On 01/10/2010 00:59, Rick Cavallaro wrote:
On Sep 30, 4:53 pm, Clive George wrote:

Actually gif published as an image rather than a download would have
been perfectly fine...

I'm not an expert on usenet. On a typical forum I'd post the .gif
image. Can we post images here?

Definitely not :-) This area of usenet is text-only, binaries are out.

I'd just stick it up on a photo sharing website (which is why I thought
jpg on autopilot) - or if you've got your own site, there?

(in case of confusion, when I said image rather than download, I meant
such that the link showed you the pic straight away rather than having
to download - not image within the posting)