Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive George Clive George is offline

Default OT Here is an example of pseudo science.

On 30/09/2010 23:30, Rick Cavallaro wrote:
On Sep 30, 3:19 pm, Clive George wrote:

took me a while to get L/D = lift over drag

Sorry about that. As an aero guy I didn't even think to write that
out. I should have.

Not that I ever do similar things in other contexts...

publishing it as a jpg would have been friendlier

Sorry about that too. .jpgs give you ugly artifacts on high contrast
images. gifs just look better, but either one would work.

Actually gif published as an image rather than a download would have
been perfectly fine, but never mind, it all worked and I shouldn't be
picky - you're the one putting in the time drawing pictures and
explaining it all to the rest of us :-)