Posted to uk.d-i-y
ThinAirDesigns ThinAirDesigns is offline

Default OT Here is an example of pseudo science.

Me:
"A" is true (there is usable power in slowing the wind)
and
"B" is true (a prop can be used to slow the wind)
and
"C" is true (slowing the wind provides enough energy to turn the prop)

where is the violation of natural law?

@dennis@home
Because you don't do all three.

Ok, this may be progress. It appears that you have no problem with
"A" nor with "B", but you can't agree with "C" -- you do not agree
that the slowing the wind provides enough energy to turn the prop.

Before I go on, can you confirm that I understand you correctly?
Thanks