Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default OT Here is an example of pseudo science.

"Clive George" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 30/09/2010 19:23, Rick Cavallaro wrote:
You know dennis - you look a bit silly simply ranting that we're
liars, fools, and hoaxters without even attempting to tell us
specifically how you believe we violate any law of physics. If there
is a problem with the analysis JB posted point it out. It's about the
simplest derivation you could hope for.

Ignoring Dennis, who delights in proving how wrong he can be on a regular
basis, I have to say I found the explanation of how it works a bit opaque.
I'm pretty sure I've got it,

You think you got it? and you think I am wrong?
Why don't you explain it then?