Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rick Cavallaro Rick Cavallaro is offline

Default OT Here is an example of pseudo science.

On Sep 30, 11:05*am, "dennis@home" wrote:

Well you can hire a wind tunnel with a rolling road built in so that you
could actually simulate what is really happening.

Why do you think I need a wind tunnel. We can move the air or the
road. In our treadmill tests we move the road.

Why would I need to build something different, that is what the cart does, I
don't need to build something else that does.

You claim our cart is not able to go downwind faster than the wind
steady-state. So you clearly don't understand what our cart does.

Your claims are that you can travel down wind at a speed faster than the
wind and extract energy from the vehicle...

You're wrong - plain and simple. Don't put words in my mouth. If you
want to say what I claim then QUOTE ME.

I guess we will just have to disagree until you have a proper convincing explanation.

Translation: we'll just have to agree to disagree until I come up with
a way to convince someone that doesn't know the first thing about
physics, and is intent on not learning. Fine - we can agree to
disagree.

You can fool some of the people all the time, maybe even yourself.
You have convinced yourself that a treadmill duplicates an airflow so
anything is possible.

You're an idiot. Sorry - it had to be said.

"you aren't clever enough to work
out why it works". Its more like you haven't put a convincing case even if
you can convince a small number of others.

I'm sorry that you can't or won't follow even the most basic
analysis. Not my problem.